At Big Dill Pickleball Co., we offer best-in-class customer service.
- To Register your paddle CLICK HERE (registration is required to have your paddle covered by our warranty policy).
- To file a Warranty Claim, please email us: email@example.com
For more information regarding our Warranty and Return Policy please see below.
All paddles have a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship for the life of the paddle.
- Registration is required to be eligible for the warranty policy.
- Paddles should be registered within the first 30-days of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Proof of purchase is required (bank & credit card statements can be used).
- Big Dill Pickleball Co. holds the sole discretion to determine whether a paddle is covered under our lifetime warranty and whether to replace or repair it.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Please note: If any of the below occurs, please still contact us and we will see what we can do to take care of you.
- Normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence.
- Any modifications made to the paddle after purchasing.
- Fading of graphics.
- Hitting other objects (other than the pickleball) such as the ground or other paddles (this can weaken the paddle or loosen the trim).
- Not being the original purchaser
- Buying from a non authorized Big Dill Pickleball Co. dealer
How long should a paddle last? Paddles themselves depending on how often you play can last a long time. Some individuals like a new paddle every 6-8 months, others 1 year and some up to 3+ years. But as with anything, there are wear and tear components. The edge guard is a protective barrier that adds perimeter weighting (but from normal use will get scraped and eventually loosen from repeated contact with the ground) and need to be replaced. The grip is another item that over time, again depending on how often you play may need replacement. These latter points are considered wear & tear. Not a manufacturers defect.
If you have any questions or issues regarding your paddle, warranty or return policy, please contact us and our in-house team will be happy to assist.
- Phone: +1 (435) 565-1103
- Email: support@